Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter in Norway

I put a little movie with clips and pictures from winter in Norway:


or direkt link

Enjoy it and remember the goodness of God!




für die deutschen Leser:



HERR, du hast mich erforscht und kennst mich!
Ich sitze oder stehe, so weißt du es; du merkst meine Gedanken von ferne.
Du beobachtest mich, ob ich gehe oder liege, und bist vertraut mit allen meinen Wegen;
ja es ist kein Wort auf meiner Zunge, das du, HERR, nicht völlig wüßtest!
Von hinten und von vorn hast du mich eingeschlossen und deine Hand auf mich gelegt.
Diese Erkenntnis ist mir zu wunderbar, zu hoch, als daß ich sie fassen könnte!
Wo soll ich hingehen vor deinem Geist, wo soll ich hinfliehen vor deinem Angesicht?
Führe ich zum Himmel, so bist du da; bettete ich mir im Totenreich, siehe, so bist du auch da!
Nähme ich Flügel der Morgenröte und bliebe am äußersten Meer,
so würde auch daselbst deine Hand mich führen und deine Rechte mich halten!
Spräche ich: «Finsternis möge mich überfallen und das Licht zur Nacht werden um mich her!»,

so ist auch die Finsternis nicht finster für dich, und die Nacht leuchtet wie der Tag; Finsternis ist wie das Licht.

Psalm 139:12

4 comments:

  1. Did you go to school in Norway or just visit?? I love Norway and went to the European Bible School years back. Anyway, love the winter pictures. Brings back memories. Hope you are enjoying Adventist University of the Philippines now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to EBS as student and even working student before. It has been a very blessed time there and I sometimes find myself secretly cherishing it: friends, closeness to nature, intimacy with God. Surely it has been a transforming experience and I thank and praise God for that! God has been so good, and He will not fail me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just stumbled across your Blog!;-)I wish I could watch your winter video, but the internet here in Kibidula is just too slow. ( I miss the beauty of Norway's winters. Hope things are going well for you. How is it at Adventist University of the Philippines? I am looking for a University to attend, so I am looking for my options...
    God bless,

    Ariane Riederer

    apriane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to "meet" you here, Ariane!

    Now I have to clear a misunderstanding: I do NOT study at Adventist University of the Philippines (AUP) but in Mountain View College (MVC) about 700 miles more to the south. It's cooler here and it is not so close to the city as AUP and you can see the mountains all around. :)

    ReplyDelete