Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Days At EBS

Hi everyone!
Through God's grace and his wonderful guidance I'm now a working student at the European Bible School (EBS) in Norway. I love to work in the kitchen and on the Farm and I am now getting into this new environment. Though its quite cold here, I'm not freezing or anything, the air is really fresh and the weather is kind of unsettled here. Concerning photography: It's windy, gray and wet... so its much harder to find a good spot and a good time for landscapes. In addition there are much less insects here and more windy, so I won't get macros that easy. But I'm waiting for winter and snow :)

I want to close with a bible verse, which gave me alot the last 2 weeks:
"I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."
Psalms 27:13 and 14


No comments:

Post a Comment